LEGACY MASK, Sweatshirt
This heavyweight, cozy sweatshirt is a part of the My Mother's House collection. Its neutral pallet and relaxed fit make for an ideal statement piece for winter layering.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• 100% Cotton
• Relaxed, unisex fit
• High detail, vivid print using digital direct-to-garment printing (DTG)
• Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
About the Artwork
This mask was given to the artist's mother by her eldest sister in 1983, the year Denisio was born. The exact origin of the mask is currently unknown. It was purchased in downtown Monrovia from Mandinka traders likely from Mali. Her aunt intended for her sister to give Denisio the mask once she became an adult. Denisio employs a digital version of gold-leafing to the masks, gold being a major theme in her artwork as well as a precious metal central to Liberian culture and beauty.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
• Contains 0% recycled polyester
• Contains 0% dangerous substances
|BODY LENGTH (inches)||CHEST WIDTH (inches)||SLEEVE LENGTH (inches)|