Himba Woman with Myrrh - Gold Foil Print
Himba Woman with Myrrh - Gold Foiled Print
This series is hand gold-foiled by artist Denisio Truitt. The patterns and textures of the gold will vary slightly making each print a one-of-a-kind piece!
- Printed on 8x10" or 13x19" 220gsm acid-free, archival quality matte paper
- Gold foil accents added by hand by the artist
- Hand foil detailing means no two are exactly alike!
- Each print is numbered
- Printed exclusively with authentic Canon ChromaLife100+ Inks
- Ships in 8-10 business days
About the Artwork
Passages Reimagined is a series of digital collages by Denisio Truitt, reworking the photographs of Carol Beckwith & Angela Fisher from their exhibit titled "Passages". In this work a man from the Himba tribe of Namibia is posed with Adenium boehmianum flowers and a large nugget of myrrh, a resin harvested by the tribe.