Dinka Woman with Hibiscus - Gold Foil Print
Dinka Woman with Hibiscus - Gold Foiled Print
- Printed on 8x10" or 13x19" 220gsm acid-free, archival quality matte paper
- Gold foil accents added by hand by the artist
- Hand foil detailing means no two are exactly alike!
- Each print is numbered
- Printed exclusively with authentic Canon ChromaLife100+ Inks
- Ships in 8-10 business days
About the Artwork
Passages Reimagined is a series of digital collages by Denisio Truitt, reworking the photographs of Carol Beckwith & Angela Fisher from their exhibit titled "Passages". In this work a woman from the Dinka tribe of Sudan is posed with hibiscus flowers, the national flower of Sudan.